Sunday 8 March 2015

Women Day in WORDS

You are capable of doing and becoming more
than you realize. Have faith in yourself.

The history of all times teaches that women
will be forgotten if they forget to think about themselves.

The willingness to listen,
the patience to understand,
the strength to support,
the heart to care & just to be there.
Thats beauty of a lady!.

Every man needs a woman when his life is a
mess because just like the game of chess-
the queen protects the king.

A real woman avoids drama,she knows her
time is precious and she’s not wasting it on
unimportant people or things.

Women are more beautiful than the belif that
she is beautiful.

You are not a one in a million kind of girl.You
are once in a lifetime kind of woman…
Take pride in how far you have come and
have faith in how far you can go.

This is a day to reflect on the achievements
of women and to celebrate the progress made
to advance women’s equality.

The secret way to a woman’s heart is not
through her body but thriugh her soul
because physical love is short lived but
soulful love lasts an entire lifeti

Whatever glory belong to the race for a
development unprecedented in history for the
given length of time, a full share belongs to the womanhood of the
race…

This LIFE has no existence without a strong
ally in WOMAN in every stage of life starting
from Motherhood to wife,sister & finally a
Daughter…

While we were learning to speak, our mom
understood everything we tried to say.
Today we speak a lot & claim” mom,you don’t
understand!” How life changes and so do we.Love &
respect all Women…

This day resolve to get your choice right!In a
nutshell have a fun-filled and enjoyable day!…

Through the years,I have shared so much
with you,both bitter & sweet.you have been
such a comfort to me,helping me in every way
and I wish you a very

Whether women are better than men I cannot
say but I can say they are certainly no
worse…

It is time to unleash the full potential of
women so that they can take their proper
place in efforts to achieve a fair and equitable
global economy…

If fate favours you one day & you are asked
what you want to be,dont wish to be
someone else..Because you are wonderful the
way you are!Cheers to womanhood.

I believe in love at first sight because I love
my mom since I opened my eyes.

You are the only woman who took care of me
from my birth and I am blessed to have
someone like you

What lies behind us and what lies before us
are tiny matters compared to what lies within
us.You are an inspiration to me

What lies behind us and what lies before us
are tiny matters compared to what lies within
us.You are an inspiration to me

W – Wonderful
O – Outstanding
M – Marvelous
A – Adorable
N – Nice

Heaven hath no rage like a love to hatred
turned,nor hell a fury like a woman scorned.

The age of a woman doesnt mean a thing.The
best tunes are played on the oldest fiddle

You are in everyone’s life in many form like
Sister,mom,Wife and you are one among the
wonders of world…

No comments:

Post a Comment