Sunday 17 May 2020

"USIOGOPE MUNGU AKO NAWE" NBC Rev.Sam Moonka to preach Live at RADIO CITIZEN FROM Mon18th-22nd May 2020 from 4am-6am

Narok Baptist Church senior pastor Rev. Sam Moonka will be hosted by Radio Citizen' Syombua Osiany in the morning show from Monday 18th to Friday 22nd May 2020 from 4am to 6am.

The man of God will be preaching a powerful sermon with an uplifting theme
"USIOGOPE MUNGU AKO NAWE"
Rev Moonka has been using better of his time to preach the word of God from his Social media official accounts to preach "Live" from the time the Pandemic novel Coronavirus hit our continent and indeed our beloved country.

Rev.Moonka has not been left out as man of God and great spiritual leader in donating essentials like foodstuffs to the needy badly hitted by worldwide Pandemic and others who have been displaced from the Ongoing floods distruction. Lately he has extend his hand to the needy by donating foodstuffs to Narok County Government to distribute to the most affected in the county.

On fear, Reverend Moonka said that God is our way and he is with us.

"We might still feel afraid, but we can believe that God is with us. We may not be in control, but we can trust the One who is. We may not know the future, but we can know the God who does." Says Rev.Sam Moonka


Good to note as we wait our Reverend to preach for us  and the country is some of the verses that speaks about entrusting our burdens in the Lord include but not limited to;

1.  “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10

2.  “When I am afraid, I put my trust in you."  ~ Psalms 56:3

3.  “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” ~ Philippians 4:6:7

4.  “Peace is what I leave with you; it is my own peace that I give you. I do not give it as the world does. Do not be worried and upset; do not be afraid.” ~ John 14:27

No comments:

Post a Comment