Friday 30 January 2015

HON. NGONG put critics on toes. See what he said >

One to critics ==>

''I will be at Emurua Dikirr tomorrow to meet my people,the
people who sent me to parliament to update them on the
state of affairs as they stand now.For those who have been
raising various concerns in form of questions,meet me tomorrow.Those who have been discontented by my stand,ce
tell me so tomorrow.Those who have been feeding on
propaganda and misinformation on my position in the current
Narok politics,avail yourself tomorrow and meet man the
man who you think doesn't know what he is doing...For
those who want to taste the waters,come meet me tomorrow.For those of yu who think Ngong has lost direction,come tomorrow ujue who Ngong is and most of all,who Emurua Dikirrians are.Unshakable.. I will towards the end of the meeting issue the remaining construction cheques to various schools worth 4million,Bursary cheques to secondary school students worth
3 million and the promise i made to the newly admitted students to National schools cheques worth 1.5 million.Tukutane saa nne asubuhi sharp.''

No comments:

Post a Comment