Monday 19 January 2015

Never force your child to Pray

Never Force Your Child to Pray

The neighbors had come over for dinner at Little Johnny's
place. As they sat down for dinner, father asked Little Johnny
to do the prayers.

Johnny replied, "But dad, i am scared." His Dad told him to
just be honest and say what he felt best. So as everyone
joined hands,

Johnny began: "Dear Lord, thank you for bringing the kid who
ate my cookies. Please bless them him with food so that he
doesn't take mine. Also forgive his elder brother who
undressed my sister and started wrestling with her. I am sure
he wont do that again. Speaking of clothes, I want you to
bless all the naked women on my dads phone with clothes.
Seriously, they need it. And lastly, I want you to provide
shelter to the homeless man who sleeps with my mom when
dad goes to work. Thank you." No one had dinner that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment